mòjiǎo lìnggǒng 抹角令栱https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000003
- mojiao linggong (Pinyin without tones)
- 抹角令栱 (Traditional Chinese)
- 抹角令栱 (Simplified Chinese)
- mòjiǎo lìnggǒng (Pinyin)
- mo-chiao-ling-kung (Wade-Giles)
- beveled linggong (English)
A linggong beveled outward towards the building plane.
Broad Match: bracketing
External relationships (45)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 抹角令栱 mòjiǎo lìnggǒng ” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000003.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 抹角令栱 mòjiǎo lìnggǒng .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000003.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 抹角令栱 mòjiǎo lìnggǒng
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 抹角令栱 mòjiǎo lìnggǒng ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding various languages and revising title statement 2020 by SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.