Chongfu Monastery, Amitābha Hall (Mituo Hall) 崇福寺彌陀殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000141
- Amitābha Hall (Mituo Hall) (English)
- 彌陀殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 弥陀殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Mítuódiàn (Pinyin)
- Mi-t'o-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Chongfusi Mituodian (English)
- 崇福寺彌陀殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 崇福寺弥陀殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 39.31522222° Long. 112.432347°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Chongfu Monastery, Amitābha Hall (Mituo Hall) 崇福寺彌陀殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 25, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000141.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Chongfu Monastery, Amitābha Hall (Mituo Hall) 崇福寺彌陀殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000141.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chongfu Monastery, Amitābha Hall (Mituo Hall) 崇福寺彌陀殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chongfu Monastery, Amitābha Hall (Mituo Hall) 崇福寺彌陀殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.