Erxian Temple in Xiaohuiling, main hall 小會嶺二仙廟正殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000253
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhèngdiàn (Pinyin)
- cheng-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Xiaohuiling Erxianmiao zhengdian (English)
- 小會岭二仙廟正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 小会岭二仙庙正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.67861667° Long. 113.1687333°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
offering hall originally a stage from Jin dynasty; alternative names: 獻殿, 拜殿
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Erxian Temple in Xiaohuiling, main hall 小會嶺二仙廟正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000253.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Erxian Temple in Xiaohuiling, main hall 小會嶺二仙廟正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000253.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Erxian Temple in Xiaohuiling, main hall 小會嶺二仙廟正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Erxian Temple in Xiaohuiling, main hall 小會嶺二仙廟正殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.