Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun, main hall 周村東岳廟正殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000160
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhèngdiàn (Pinyin)
- Cheng-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Zhoucun Dongyuemiao zhengdian (English)
- 周村東嶽廟正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 周村东岳庙正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- 高臺寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 高台寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.47615° Long. 112.620216°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun, main hall 周村東岳廟正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000160.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun, main hall 周村東岳廟正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000160.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun, main hall 周村東岳廟正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dongyue Temple in Zhoucun, main hall 周村東岳廟正殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.