Dayun Cloister in Qinxian, main hall 沁縣大雲院正殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000228
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhèngdiàn (Pinyin)
- cheng-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Qinxian Dayunyuan zhengdian (English)
- 沁縣大雲院正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 沁县大云院正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.7477° Long. 112.5745°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Dayun Cloister in Qinxian, main hall 沁縣大雲院正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000228.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Dayun Cloister in Qinxian, main hall 沁縣大雲院正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000228.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Dayun Cloister in Qinxian, main hall 沁縣大雲院正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Dayun Cloister in Qinxian, main hall 沁縣大雲院正殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.