Qinglian Monastery, main hall 青蓮寺正殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000223
- main hall (English)
- 正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhèngdiàn (Pinyin)
- cheng-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Qingliansi zhengdian (English)
- 青莲寺正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 青莲寺正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.45525666° Long. 112.98687°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Qinglian Monastery, main hall 青蓮寺正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000223.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Qinglian Monastery, main hall 青蓮寺正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000223.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Qinglian Monastery, main hall 青蓮寺正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Qinglian Monastery, main hall 青蓮寺正殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.