Jidu Temple, vestry/retiring hall 濟瀆廟寢宮寢宮https://architecturasinica.org/place/000187
- vestry/retiring hall (English)
- 寢宮 (Traditional Chinese)
- 寝宫 (Simplified Chinese)
- Qǐngōng (Pinyin)
- Ch'in-kung (Wade-Giles)
- Jidumiao qingong (English)
- 濟渎廟寝宫 (Traditional Chinese)
- 济渎庙寝宫 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 35.1095333° Long. 112.576583°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Jidu Temple, vestry/retiring hall 濟瀆廟寢宮寢宮 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000187.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Jidu Temple, vestry/retiring hall 濟瀆廟寢宮寢宮 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000187.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Jidu Temple, vestry/retiring hall 濟瀆廟寢宮寢宮
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Jidu Temple, vestry/retiring hall 濟瀆廟寢宮寢宮 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.