- Spring and Autumn (English)
- 春秋 (Traditional Chinese)
- 春秋 (Simplified Chinese)
- Chūnqiū (Pinyin)
- Ch`un-ch`iu (Wade-Giles)
- Spring and Autumn Period (English)
770 BCE - 476 BCE 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 10.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 春秋 Chūnqiū” in Architectura Sinica last modified May 21, 2022, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000200.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 春秋 Chūnqiū.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published May 21, 2022. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000200.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 春秋 Chūnqiū
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 春秋 Chūnqiū”
- data entry CHEN Zhuo 陈卓
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2022.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.