Zhenru Monastery, Buddhist Pagoda 真如佛塔https://architecturasinica.org/place/000290b
- Buddhist Pagoda (English)
- 佛塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 佛塔 (Simplified Chinese)
- fótǎ (Pinyin)
- fo-t'a (Wade-Giles)
- Zhenrusi Buddhist pagoda (English)
- 真如寺佛塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 真如寺佛塔 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 31.251389° Long. 121.396667°
The construction of Zhenru Buddhist Pagoda was finished in 1999.1
Dynasty Post Qing 1912 - 2
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 妙. 2006. 真如寺志, 13.
- 2 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Chen Baolong 陈宝龙, “Zhenru Monastery, Buddhist Pagoda 真如佛塔 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified April 16, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000290b.
Bibliography:Chen Baolong 陈宝龙, “Zhenru Monastery, Buddhist Pagoda 真如佛塔 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published April 14, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000290b.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Zhenru Monastery, Buddhist Pagoda 真如佛塔
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Chen Baolong 陈宝龙, entry contributor, “Zhenru Monastery, Buddhist Pagoda 真如佛塔 ”
- Initial research 2021 by Chen Baolong 陈宝龙
- Editing and proof correction by ZUO Lala 左拉拉 Tracy Miller
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.