Zhaozewang Temple, Zhaozewang Hall 昭澤王廟昭澤王殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000276
- Zhaozewang Hall (English)
- 昭澤王殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 昭泽王殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Zhāozéwángdiàn (Pinyin)
- Chao-tse-wang-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Zhaozewangmiao Zhaozewangdian (English)
- 昭澤王廟昭澤王殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 昭泽王庙 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Main Hall from 1187; see: http://www.sxcr.gov.cn/wmsx/show.php?itemid=1128
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Zhaozewang Temple, Zhaozewang Hall 昭澤王廟昭澤王殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 2, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000276.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Zhaozewang Temple, Zhaozewang Hall 昭澤王廟昭澤王殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000276.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Zhaozewang Temple, Zhaozewang Hall 昭澤王廟昭澤王殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Zhaozewang Temple, Zhaozewang Hall 昭澤王廟昭澤王殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.