Taifu Belvedere, central great hall 太符觀中大殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000243
- central great hall (English)
- 中大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 中大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- zhōng dàdiàn (Pinyin)
- chung Ta-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Taifuguan zhongdadian (English)
- 太符觀中大殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 太符观中大殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 37.3446111° Long. 111.9174667°
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Taifu Belvedere, central great hall 太符觀中大殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000243.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Taifu Belvedere, central great hall 太符觀中大殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000243.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Taifu Belvedere, central great hall 太符觀中大殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Taifu Belvedere, central great hall 太符觀中大殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.