Shaolin Monastery, Chuzu Hermitage, main hall 少林寺初祖庵正殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000238
- Shaolin Monastery Chuzu Hermitage main hall (English)
- 少林寺初祖庵正殿正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 少林寺初祖庵正殿正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shaolinsi Chuzuan zhengdian (Pinyin)
- Ling-tse-wang-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Chuzu Hermitage main hall (English)
- 初祖庵正殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 初祖庵正殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 34.50950278° Long. 112.9291167°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
1125-contrast with Fengxianguan in Jiyuan, Henan as representing YZFS
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Shaolin Monastery, Chuzu Hermitage, main hall 少林寺初祖庵正殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000238.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Shaolin Monastery, Chuzu Hermitage, main hall 少林寺初祖庵正殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000238.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Shaolin Monastery, Chuzu Hermitage, main hall 少林寺初祖庵正殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Shaolin Monastery, Chuzu Hermitage, main hall 少林寺初祖庵正殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.