Longxing Monastery, Maitreya Pavilion 隆興寺慈氏閣https://architecturasinica.org/place/000212
- Maitreya Pavilion (English)
- 慈氏閣 (Traditional Chinese)
- 慈氏阁 (Simplified Chinese)
- Císhìgé (Pinyin)
- Tz`u-shih-ko (Wade-Giles)
- Longxingsi Cishige (English)
- 隆興寺慈氏閣 (Traditional Chinese)
- 隆兴寺慈氏閣 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 38.14363611° Long. 114.5765111°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Longxing Monastery, Maitreya Pavilion 隆興寺慈氏閣 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified October 1, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000212.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Longxing Monastery, Maitreya Pavilion 隆興寺慈氏閣 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000212.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Longxing Monastery, Maitreya Pavilion 隆興寺慈氏閣
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Longxing Monastery, Maitreya Pavilion 隆興寺慈氏閣 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.