Lingyan Monastery, Pratyeka Pagoda 靈岩寺辟支塔https://architecturasinica.org/place/000204
- Pratyeka Pagoda (English)
- 辟支塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 辟支塔 (Simplified Chinese)
- Pìzhītǎ (Pinyin)
- P'i-chih-t'a (Wade-Giles)
- Lingyansi Bizhita (English)
- 靈巖寺辟支塔 (Traditional Chinese)
- 灵岩寺辟支塔 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.3632666° Long. 116.977683°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Lingyan Monastery, Pratyeka Pagoda 靈岩寺辟支塔 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000204.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Lingyan Monastery, Pratyeka Pagoda 靈岩寺辟支塔 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000204.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Lingyan Monastery, Pratyeka Pagoda 靈岩寺辟支塔
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Lingyan Monastery, Pratyeka Pagoda 靈岩寺辟支塔 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.