Huayan Lower Monastery, Bhagavat Sutra Hall 華嚴寺下寺薄伽教藏殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000182
- Bhagavat Sutra Hall (English)
- 下寺薄伽教藏殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 下寺薄伽教藏殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Báojiājiào cángdiàn (Pinyin)
- Bao-chia-chiao-ts'ang-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Huayansi Xiasi Boqiejiaozangdian (English)
- 華嚴寺下寺薄伽教藏殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 华严寺下寺薄伽教藏殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 40.0905166° Long. 113.288533°
Dynasty Liao 916 - 1125 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Huayan Lower Monastery, Bhagavat Sutra Hall 華嚴寺下寺薄伽教藏殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000182.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Huayan Lower Monastery, Bhagavat Sutra Hall 華嚴寺下寺薄伽教藏殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000182.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Huayan Lower Monastery, Bhagavat Sutra Hall 華嚴寺下寺薄伽教藏殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Huayan Lower Monastery, Bhagavat Sutra Hall 華嚴寺下寺薄伽教藏殿 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding citation Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.