Fawang Temple in Hancheng, offering hall 韓城法王廟獻殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000178
- offering hall (English)
- 獻殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 献殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- xiàndiàn (Pinyin)
- Hsien-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Hancheng Fawangmiao xiandian (English)
- 韓城法王廟獻殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 韩城法王庙献殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Yuan 1271 - 1368 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Fawang Temple in Hancheng, offering hall 韓城法王廟獻殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000178.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Fawang Temple in Hancheng, offering hall 韓城法王廟獻殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000178.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Fawang Temple in Hancheng, offering hall 韓城法王廟獻殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Fawang Temple in Hancheng, offering hall 韓城法王廟獻殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding citations Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.