Great Temple, Feilai Hall 大廟飛來殿https://architecturasinica.org/place/000157
- Feilai Hall (English)
- 飛來殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 飞来殿 (Simplified Chinese)
- Fēiláidiàn (Pinyin)
- Fei-lai-tien (Wade-Giles)
- Damiao Feilaidian (English)
- 大廟飛來殿 (Traditional Chinese)
- 大庙飞来殿 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Great Temple, Feilai Hall 大廟飛來殿 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 26, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000157.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Great Temple, Feilai Hall 大廟飛來殿 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000157.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Great Temple, Feilai Hall 大廟飛來殿
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Great Temple, Feilai Hall 大廟飛來殿 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- Adding citations and external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.