Wen Temple in Zhengding 正定文廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000120
- Wen Temple in Zhengding (English)
- Zhèngdìng Wénmiào (Pinyin)
- Cheng-ting Wen-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 正定文廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 正定文庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Hebei (Pinyin)
- 河北省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 河北省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Zhengding (Pinyin)
- 正定 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 38.14383333° Long. 114.561°
Dynasty Five Dynasties 907 - 960 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 11.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Wen Temple in Zhengding 正定文廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000120.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Wen Temple in Zhengding 正定文廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000120.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Wen Temple in Zhengding 正定文廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Wen Temple in Zhengding 正定文廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.