Zhaozewang Temple 昭澤王廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000119
- Zhaozewang Temple (English)
- Zhāozéwángmiào (Pinyin)
- Chao-tse-wang-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 昭澤王廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 昭泽王庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 襄垣 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- 大定 27 (1187) (Pinyin)
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Zhaozewang Temple 昭澤王廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000119.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Zhaozewang Temple 昭澤王廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000119.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Zhaozewang Temple 昭澤王廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Zhaozewang Temple 昭澤王廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.