Temple to the Eastern Peak in Tai'an 泰安岱廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000090
- Temple to the Eastern Peak in Tai'an (English)
- Tài'ān Dàimiào (Pinyin)
- T'ai-an Tai-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 泰安岱廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 泰安岱庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shandong (Pinyin)
- 山東省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山东省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 泰安 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Temple to the Eastern Peak in Tai'an 泰安岱廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000090.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Temple to the Eastern Peak in Tai'an 泰安岱廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000090.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Temple to the Eastern Peak in Tai'an 泰安岱廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Temple to the Eastern Peak in Tai'an 泰安岱廟 ”
- Editing and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding external links SUN Zheng
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.