Liang Cheng ancient ward, Cheng Brothers Shrine 兩程故里兩程祠https://architecturasinica.org/place/000059
- Cheng Brothers Shrine in Liang Cheng ancient ward (English)
- Liǎng Chéng Gùlǐ Liǎng Chéngcí (Pinyin)
- Liang Ch`eng Ku-li Liang Ch`eng-tz`u (Wade-Giles)
- 兩程故里兩程祠 (Traditional Chinese)
- 两程故里两程祠 (Simplified Chinese)
河南省嵩县 Henansheng Songxian
- Henan (Pinyin)
- 河南省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 河南省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 嵩 (Simplified Chinese)
- Song (Pinyin)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
Contained in Place
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Liang Cheng ancient ward, Cheng Brothers Shrine 兩程故里兩程祠 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 21, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000059.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Liang Cheng ancient ward, Cheng Brothers Shrine 兩程故里兩程祠 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000059.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Liang Cheng ancient ward, Cheng Brothers Shrine 兩程故里兩程祠
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Liang Cheng ancient ward, Cheng Brothers Shrine 兩程故里兩程祠 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.