Erxian Temple in Jincheng 晉城二仙廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000046
- Erxian Temple in Jincheng (English)
- Jìnchéng Èrxiānmiào (Pinyin)
- Chin-ch`eng Erh-hsien-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 晉城二仙廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 晋城二仙庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Jincheng (Pinyin)
- 晋城 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- Lat. 35.496° Long. 112.9725°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Erxian Temple in Jincheng 晉城二仙廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000046.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Erxian Temple in Jincheng 晉城二仙廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000046.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Erxian Temple in Jincheng 晉城二仙廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Erxian Temple in Jincheng 晉城二仙廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.