Hongfu Monastery 洪福寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000038
- Hongfu Monastery (English)
- Hóngfúsì (Pinyin)
- Hung-fu-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 洪福寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 洪福寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Dingxiang (Pinyin)
- 定襄 (Simplified Chinese)
- 縣 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 38.62949167° Long. 113.0524611°
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Hongfu Monastery 洪福寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000038.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Hongfu Monastery 洪福寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000038.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Hongfu Monastery 洪福寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Hongfu Monastery 洪福寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Song Qisen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.