Faxing Monastery 法興寺https://architecturasinica.org/place/000025
- Faxing Monastery (English)
- Fǎxīngsì (Pinyin)
- Fa-hsing-ssu (Wade-Giles)
- 法興寺 (Traditional Chinese)
- 法兴寺 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Zhangzi (Pinyin)
- 长子 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
- Lat. 35.98437778° Long. 112.9065806°
Dynasty Tang 618 - 907 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Faxing Monastery 法興寺 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000025.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Faxing Monastery 法興寺 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000025.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Faxing Monastery 法興寺
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Faxing Monastery 法興寺 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.