Guanwang Temple in Dingxiang 定襄關王廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000021
- Guanwang Temple in Dingxiang (English)
- Dìngxiāng Guānwángmiào (Pinyin)
- Ting-hsiang Kuan-wang-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 定襄關王廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 定襄关王庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 定襄 (Simplified Chinese)
- 县 (Simplified Chinese)
- County (English)
Dynasty Northern Song 960 - 1127 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Guanwang Temple in Dingxiang 定襄關王廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000021.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Guanwang Temple in Dingxiang 定襄關王廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000021.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Guanwang Temple in Dingxiang 定襄關王廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Guanwang Temple in Dingxiang 定襄關王廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.