Chengtang Temple 成湯廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000010
- Chengtang Temple (English)
- Chéngtāngmiào (Pinyin)
- Ch`eng-t`ang-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 成湯廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 成汤庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Hebei (Pinyin)
- 河北省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 河北省 (Simplified Chinese)
- 邯鄲 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- 涉 (Simplified Chinese)
Dynasty Jin 1115 - 1234 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (1)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Chengtang Temple 成湯廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 17, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000010.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Chengtang Temple 成湯廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000010.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Chengtang Temple 成湯廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Chengtang Temple 成湯廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.