Yuhuang Temple in Bucun 布村玉皇廟https://architecturasinica.org/place/000007
- Yuhuang Temple in Bucun (English)
- Bùcūn Yùhuángmiào (Pinyin)
- Pu-ts`un Yü-huang-miao (Wade-Giles)
- 布村玉皇廟 (Traditional Chinese)
- 布村玉皇庙 (Simplified Chinese)
- Shanxi (Pinyin)
- 山西省 (Traditional Chinese)
- 山西省 (Simplified Chinese)
- Changzhi (Pinyin)
- 长治 (Simplified Chinese)
- 市 (Simplified Chinese)
- City (English)
- 长子 (Simplified Chinese)
- Lat. 36.0078° Long. 112.9334667°
- Lat. 36.00795° Long. 112.9334667°
Dynasty Five Dynasties 907 - 960 1
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
Contains artifact(s) (2)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “Yuhuang Temple in Bucun 布村玉皇廟 ” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 11, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/place/000007.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “Yuhuang Temple in Bucun 布村玉皇廟 .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/place/000007.
About this Entry
Entry Title: Yuhuang Temple in Bucun 布村玉皇廟
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “Yuhuang Temple in Bucun 布村玉皇廟 ”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
- adding external links Melanie Lu
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.