nídào màngǒng 泥道慢栱https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000168
- nidao mangong (Pinyin without tones)
- 泥道慢栱 (Traditional Chinese)
- 泥道慢栱 (Simplified Chinese)
- nídào màngǒng (Pinyin)
- ni-tao man-kung (Wade-Giles)
a long bracket arm, longer than, and located directly above, a nidaogong
Broad Match: bracketing
How to Cite This Entry
CMW S21, “ 泥道慢栱 nídào màngǒng” in Architectura Sinica last modified June 1, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000168.
Bibliography:CMW S21, “ 泥道慢栱 nídào màngǒng.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 12, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000168.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 泥道慢栱 nídào màngǒng
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- CMW S21, entry contributor, “ 泥道慢栱 nídào màngǒng”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Data entry, adding citations by ZHANG Xuliang 張序亮
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.