- liuliwa (Pinyin without tones)
- 琉璃瓦 (Traditional Chinese)
- 琉璃瓦 (Simplified Chinese)
- líulíwǎ (Pinyin)1
- liu-li-wa (Wade-Giles)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 KROLL. 2015. A Student's Dictionary of Classical and Medieval Chinese, 278, 466.; 漢語大詞典編纂処. 2011. 漢語大詞典, accessed April 19, 2021.
How to Cite This Entry
CMW S21, “ 琉璃瓦 líulíwǎ” in Architectura Sinica last modified April 19, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000165.
Bibliography:CMW S21, “ 琉璃瓦 líulíwǎ.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 16, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000165.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 琉璃瓦 líulíwǎ
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- CMW S21, entry contributor, “ 琉璃瓦 líulíwǎ”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Data entry, adding citations 2021 by ZOU Yuyang 鄒宇洋
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.