- dou (Pinyin without tones)
- 枓 (Traditional Chinese)
- 斗 (Simplified Chinese)
- dǒu (Pinyin)1
- tou (Wade-Giles)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 陳. 2010. 《營造法式》辭解, 208.
- 2 KROLL. 2015. A Student's Dictionary of Classical and Medieval Chinese, 91.; FU. 2017. Traditional Chinese Architecture: Twelve Essays, 353.; GUO. 2002. A Visual Dictionary of Chinese Architecture, 33.
Broad Match: bracketing
How to Cite This Entry
CMW S21, “ 枓 dǒu” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 18, 2021, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000157.
Bibliography:CMW S21, “ 枓 dǒu.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 18, 2021. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000157.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 枓 dǒu
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- CMW S21, entry contributor, “ 枓 dǒu”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Data entry, adding citations and gloss 2021 by HUANG Danni 黄聃婗
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2021.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.