- goutou (Pinyin without tones)
- 勾頭 (Traditional Chinese)
- 勾头 (Simplified Chinese)
- gōutóu (Pinyin)
- kou-t'ou (Wade-Giles)
- hooked heads (lit.) (English)
- barrel tile ends (English)
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 梁. 1981. 清式營造則例, 78.
Broad Match: roofing tiles
How to Cite This Entry
JIA Tingli 賈亭立 et al., “ 勾頭 gōutóu” in Architectura Sinica last modified September 18, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000108.
Bibliography:JIA Tingli 賈亭立 et al., “ 勾頭 gōutóu.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published January 18, 2020. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000108.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 勾頭 gōutóu
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净, associate editor, Architectural Terminology
- JIA Tingli 賈亭立, BAO Lu 寶璐, and DOU Keqin 竇可親, entry contributors, “ 勾頭 gōutóu”
- Website coordination by Yuh-Fen Benda
- Initial research and revision by JIA Tingli 賈亭立 BAO Lu 寶璐
- Peer review by ATTCAT 2018
- Data entry and editing by ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净
- Revision by Tracy Miller
- English proofreading by Aurelia Campbell
- Chinese proofreading by ZHUGE Jing 諸葛净
- Revising title statement by SUN Zheng 孫正
- Adding citation information 2021 by ZHANG xuliang 張序亮
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2020.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.