qínmiàn xià'áng 琴面下昂https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000071
- qinmian xia'ang (Pinyin without tones)
- 琴面下昂 (Traditional Chinese)
- 琴面下昂 (Simplified Chinese)
- qínmiàn xià'áng (Pinyin)
- ch`in-mien hsia-ang (Wade-Giles)
- lute-face descending cantilever (English)
Broad Match: bracketing
External relationships (57)
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 琴面下昂 qínmiàn xià'áng” in Architectura Sinica last modified March 21, 2018, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000071.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 琴面下昂 qínmiàn xià'áng.” In Architectura Sinica, edited by . Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000071.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 琴面下昂 qínmiàn xià'áng
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 琴面下昂 qínmiàn xià'áng”
- Editing, proofreading, data entry and revision by Tracy Miller
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.