- Qing (English)
- 清 (Traditional Chinese)
- 清 (Simplified Chinese)
- Qīng (Pinyin)
- Ch'ing (Wade-Giles)
- 清朝 (Traditional Chinese)
- Qing Dynasty (English)
1644 - 1912 1
Revolutionary organizations were successful in their opposition to the Qing dynasty over the course of 1911. The last Qing emperor officially abdicated on 12 February, 1912. 2
Any information without attribution has been created following the Syriaca.org editorial guidelines.
- 1 WILKINSON. 2000. Chinese History: A Manual, 12.
- 2 FAIRBANK. 1980. The Cambridge History of China. Volume 11, Late Ch'ing, 1800-1911, Part 2, 514-533.
How to Cite This Entry
Tracy Miller, “ 清 Qīng ” in Architectura Sinica last modified June 4, 2020, https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000070.
Bibliography:Tracy Miller, “ 清 Qīng .” In Architectura Sinica, edited by Tracy Miller. Entry published March 21, 2018. https://architecturasinica.org/keyword/k000070.
About this Entry
Entry Title: 清 Qīng
Authorial and Editorial Responsibility:
- Tracy Miller, editor, Architectura Sinica
- Tracy Miller, entry contributor, “ 清 Qīng ”
- data entry and proof correction Tracy Miller
- adding revising title statement 2020 by SUN Zheng
- adding citations Yiyang Chen
Copyright and License for Reuse
Except otherwise noted, this page is © 2018.
Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.